1. Before using the static rope for the first time, please soak the rope and then dry it slowly. In this way, the length of the rope will shrink by about 5%. Therefore, a reasonable budget should be used for the length of rope that must be used. If possible, tie or wrap the rope around the rope reel.
2. Before using the static rope, please check the strength of the support point (minimum strength 10KN). Check that the material of these support points is compatible with the webbing of the anchor points. The fall system anchor point should be higher than the user’s location.
3. Before using the static rope for the first time, please unfold the rope to avoid excessive friction caused by the continuous winding or twisting of the rope.
4. During the use of the static rope, friction with sharp edges or tools should be avoided.
5. The direct friction between the two ropes in the connecting piece will cause severe heat and may cause breakage.
6. Try to avoid dropping and releasing the rope too fast, otherwise it will accelerate the wear of the rope skin. The melting point of nylon material is about 230 degrees Celsius. It is possible to reach this extreme temperature if the surface of the rope is rubbed too quickly.
7. In the fall arrest system, the whole body fall arrest accessories are the only ones allowed to protect the human body.
8. Check that the space in the user’s work area does not compromise safety, especially the area below during a fall.
9. Check that there are no spikes or cracks on the descender or other accessories.
10. When affected by water and ice, the friction coefficient of the rope will increase and the strength will decrease. At this time, more attention should be paid to the use of the rope.
11. The storage or use temperature of the rope should not exceed 80 degrees Celsius.
12. Before and during the use of the static rope, the actual situation of the rescue must be considered.
13. Users must ensure that they have healthy and qualified physical conditions to meet the safety needs of using these equipment.
Post time: Aug-29-2022